HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE
Company name: Aromáticas del Zalabí Sociedad Limitada.
Tax ID Code: ESB19646728
Registered office: Calle Martín Pérez de Ayala nº 1, 4º E, CP. 18008 Granada
Phone No.: +34 968786977
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain name: aromaticaszalabi.com
The provider, which is responsible for the website, makes this document available to the users, seeking thereby to meet the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all the users of the website of the website’s conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website becomes a user, committing to observing and rigorously complying with the provisions set out herein, as well as any other applicable legal provision.
The provider reserves the right to amend any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior warning or make the users aware of such obligations, with publication on the provider’s website being deemed sufficient.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including for example, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for it to work, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or where appropriate it has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations and are registered in the relevant public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, reproduction in whole or in part, use, operation, distribution and marketing requires at all events the prior written authorization of the provider. Any use not authorized in advance by the provider shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual and industrial property rights.
Designs, logos, text and/graphics that are not the provider’s and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are liable for any dispute that may arise with respect to them. At all events, the provider has their express prior authorization.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website and must at all events redirect to the provider’s main website. Even so, the provider reserves the right to bind the third party who may have been able to redirect to its contents to eliminate the link to its website if the contents thereof are contrary to the spirit of the provider’s brand.
The provider recognizes that the owners hold the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights or any liability on the party of the provider concerning them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation by it.
You may make any kind of comment concerning possible breaches of the intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as about any of the contents of the website, through the following email address: email@example.com
LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
Aromáticas del Zalabí SL is exempt from any type of liability:
- Derived from the information published on its website, as long as this information has been manipulated or entered by an external third party.
- In the event that there appeared on the website links redirecting to third-party websites or contents, the provider shall have no liability for said contents. At all events, the provider undertakes, in the event that the contents to which the aforementioned links redirect contravened current legislation, to eliminate them.
- Any comments or information that third parties may make or enter on the provider’s website (chats, comments, social media, etc.)
- In the event that the website ceases to work, due to programming errors, force majeure, strikes, or any other circumstances that makes it impossible to access it, though the provider shall try to guarantee access 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- In the event that the website suffers an attack by a virus and/or malicious programs.
- Use of the website’s contents to be used by third parties to contravene current legislation.
- Any liability concerning the decisions the user may take in virtue of the information contained on the website.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
To resolve all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities undertaken therein, Spanish legislation shall be applicable; the parties expressly submit thereto, the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia being competent to resolve all the disputes derived from or related to its use.